This product has gone through extensive testing and toxicological assessments. In order to perform those assessments, a baseline quantity of e-liquid consumption had to be determined. The average user will vape on average 4ml of e liquid per day. Therefore we recommend using only regulated e-cigarette devices with an average daily consumption of 4ml.
E LIQUID SPILLAGE AND DISPOSAL PLEASE ONLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WITH OUR PRODUCTS AS OTHER CONCENTRATES OR DIY PACKAGES MAY USE MUCH HIGHER NICOTINE WHICH MAY RESULT IN HARM TO YOURSELF Or THE Environment. PLEASE REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THAT PRODUCT ONLY.
Our refill packs can contain a nicotine content of <12mg/ml or <1.2% These instructions are only for our products as stated above.
1. Wipe the spillage with a damp cloth and then proceed to rinse the cloth thoroughly with running water to remove any left over traces of nicotine.
2. Wash hands and the surfaces used thoroughly. Before disposal please ensure the bottle is empty and that the lid is tightly secured. Some vape shops do recycle old packaging and use specialist waste disposal companies.
POSSIBLE NICOTINE SIDE EFFECTS
Quitting smoking leads to a change of chemicals in your body, which can in turn cause more mouth ulcers than normal. A person suffering from nicotine poisoning would display some or all of the following symptoms. DO NOT make a person vomit unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.
Effects of a mild overdose.
Cold sweating, feeling of sickliness (nausea) and/or dizziness, stomach cramps, and abdominal pain, diarrhea, headaches, blurred vision (blind spots), reduced mental state, palpitations and weakness of the body.
Effects of a moderate overdose.
Some of the effects of a mild overdose are hypotension, exhaustion, and respiratory problems.
Respiratory paralysis or cardiac failure both of which will be followed by convulsions and death.
OVERDOSE FROM INHALATION
Studies suspect that the oral minimum lethal dose for a human would be 7/10mg of nicotine per Kg of body weight. A 10ml bottle of 20mg/ml which would be equivalent to
200mg/84Kg which is the average body weight of an adult male would provide a dose of 2.38mg/Kg of nicotine if taken as one full dose.
WARNINGS FOR SPECIFIC RISK GROUPS
1. This product is not suitable for those who are hypersensitive.
2. This product may contain allergens.
3. This product may contain skin sensitizers or substances with the potential to cause skin sensitization. It is also not suitable for those with contact sensitization-type allergic reactions.
Consult your doctor BEFORE USE if:
1. You have heart disease, prior strokes, heart attacks or disorders affecting heart rate and rhythm.
2. Have suffered respiratory problems.
3. You have diabetes.
4. Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
5. You have CVD, renal or hepatic impairment, lung disorders or lung conditions.
Vaping may affect the uptake of certain medications. Before you switch to a vaping product, please consult your doctor.
The full ingredient composition of this product has been assessed to be acceptably safe based upon the Health CriteriaValues of any substance of toxicological concern. These ingredients are common flavor chemicals whose toxicity to humans is variable depending upon the concentration that they are present. A third party testing facility has identified and assessed these chemicals to be within tolerable levels when this product is used as intended. Please see our recommended usage section. If used outside of our recommended usage, you may yield differing results.
Your bottle has a 10mm length nozzle and a 2.5mmø diameter to prevent leakage.
1. Check for leakages and that the tamper evident seal is unbroken before first-time use.
2. Shake the bottle vigorously.
3. Open your devices tank as per the instructions for use included with the refillable e cigarette or tank. Please note that not all e-cigarette systems are refillable.
4. Remove the refill cap by pressing down on the cap and twisting counter-clockwise. This motion is needed as it is a child resistant cap. (See Figure 4)
5. Insert the spout of the bottle into the filling opening of your tank. Always make sure the tip is inserted into the tank.
6. Apply light pressure to the bottle to allow a slow flow.
7. Fill only to the maximum volume mark of your tank.
8. Release pressure from the bottle and allow the liquid to stop before removing the spout.
9. Close your devices tank as per the instructions.
10. Replace refill cap and seal tightly.
11. Wipe spillages if any. See spillage and disposal.